To Be In Selfless Service Of The Children Entrusted In Our Care With Whole Hearted Dedication Because They Are Not Hundred Percent Of The Population But They Are Hundred Percent Future Of Our Country.
The school moves forward with a mission to fulfill the following initiatives taken byAWES to ensure a holistic development of the child :
- Augmenting Educational facilities to meet the needs of children of Army Personnel including Widows and Ex- Servicemen (Army).
- Preparing the students for All India Secondary School and All India Senior School Certificate examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education.
- Promoting Computer Aided Learning. Applications of Computers as well as expectation from teacher continue to grow. CAL in school is not only to develop computer literacy amongst the children but is also an effective tool in the hands of the competent teachers.
- Organizing Tutorials using Satellite technology through V-SAT.
- Conducting English Bridge Course for the first generation learners.
- Managing the Challenges of Adolescence.
- Developing Herbal Garden in the school for the awareness of medicinal plants.
- Developing Science Parks.
- Conducting Faculty Enrichment Programmes