The Teacher’s Resource Centre caters to the needs of the members of Social Science Department. The Centre was established with an aim to provide the teaching aids to the teacher to enhance the teaching learning process.
- Weather instruments (like the thermometers, wind vane, rain gauge, tracing Tables)
- Models related to History, Geography, EVS and Environment.
- Transparency sheets for OHP.
Procedure to issue:
- The Lab attendant is responsible for issuing and maintaining a Record of the teaching aids
- Head of the Arts department
- The centre is looking forward for proving the latest teaching aids available in the market to the teachers to make the teaching learning process more effective.
NOTE: CD’s related subject is available in the library